We’re a marketplace for independent swimwear brands. It means one simple check out process, no matter how many brands you buy from. All orders are shipped directly to you by the brand so you may receive your order in multiple parcels.
How long will delivery take?
Delivery services are set by the Brand and are listed on their product pages, brand page and also when viewing your basket.
How do I know my order has been received?
Once you’ve placed an order you will receive an order notification letting you know we have received it (within 24 hours)
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification confirming your item(s) is on it’s way to you.
Please note that shipping rates & delivery times vary from brand to brand as we work with international brands. Brands will ship their products directly to you so you may receive your order in multiple parcels.
Where can I view my sales receipt?
If at any time you want to double check your order details you can log in to my account and select my orders.
Delivery charges for orders from the online Shop?
Delivery charges will be calculated depending on the customers location.
What exactly happens after ordering?
Once you have placed your order, the brand(s) will pack and dispatch their products right to you. If you have ordered multiple products from different brands they will arrive separately.
How are returns reimbursed?
- Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
- Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
If you need any help please get in touch with email@example.com
How long do I have to return an order?
If you need to return your item then please contact the individual brand within 14 days of receiving them- starting the day after you receive them.
- Contact the brand via their contact page and let them know what item you will be returning
- Discuss with the brand how many days you have to return the item
- We would suggest using a tracked postage service as return postage is your responsibility. You will be refunded for the delivery postage paid.
- ria and the brand are not responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit.
- All items must be returned, unused, unworn and in their original, undamaged packaging with tags attached. Swimwear should be tried on over underwear and the protective hygiene strip should be left intact if you wish to return.
- When trying on clothing please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent.
- Any items that are received back which are not in a resalable condition will be returned to you.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we and/or the brand have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the items) up to the price of the items from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.